You want to become an awesome software developer, but…
- Will you ever finish that tutorial you’ve been working on since last year?
- Stuck on building your portfolio, but getting nowhere?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all the options available (books, tutorials, bootcamps, and the never-ending list of shiny new tools…)?
- Do you think you’ll never know enough to be able to build features and fix bugs quickly?
- Not sure what next step to take in your career?
- Do you want to be respected by your peers but don’t know how?
- Do you fear being rejected whenever you want to apply for a job?
- Do you feel bad whenever you fail a technical interview? “If I could just learn the right things they want from me, things would be easier."
If you said yes to any of these questions, then you know how frustrating this path is. But it doesn’t have to be.
What if you knew exactly the right next steps to take to become an awesome developer? What if you wrote code with total confidence?
We can help you!
Here are some cool things we’ve created to help you become an expert developer.
📔 Want to Improve Code Quality on a Ruby on Rails Application?
Follow the Ruby on Rails Code Quality Checklist to get started with improving code quality by taking small steps every day.
📓 Want to learn Ruby Best Practices?
Check out Ruby Best Practices to get a list of well-written Ruby codebases and resources to help you extract the best practices.
🐞 Want to improve your debugging skills in 5 minutes?
Read Getting Started with Pry Debug in 5 minutes and grab your Pry Cheat Sheet.
🎧 Want to get more people reading your tech blog?
We are on a mission to help you become an expert developer.
hexdevs started in 2019 as a podcast to help developers. Since then, we’ve started other projects such as Open Source Thursdays and the Watch Party.
Our goal is to accelerate expertise by helping you become an expert Ruby developer through our training programs and courses.
Want to talk?
- DM us on Twitter - @hexdevs
- Email us at team at hexdevs dot com.
Thank you for reading!