You want to become a better developer, but you:
- feel overwhelmed with all the options available (books, tutorials, bootcamps, ending list of things to learn…)
- think that you’ll never know enough to be able to build that new feature or fix that bug quickly
- wonder if you will ever finish that project or tutorial you’ve been working on for ages
- are frustrated that you don’t know what next step to take to become a better developer
- want to be respected by your peers but don’t know how
- fear being rejected whenever you want to apply for a job
- feel bad whenever you fail an interview… If you could just learn the things they want from you, things would be easier.
- … feel that you’re wasting your life working on things that suck the life out of you.
Wasn’t coding supposed to make you happy? But don’t worry. We’re building a group of like-minded people just like you to support each other.
We can help you!
Here are some cool things we’ve created to help you become an expert developer.
📺 Want to become an expert Open Source Contributor?
🐞 Want to improve your debugging skills in 5 minutes?
Read Getting Started with Pry Debug in 5 minutes and grab your Pry Cheat Sheet.
🎧 Want to get more people reading your tech blog?
We are on a mission to help you become an expert developer.
We started hexdevs in 2019 with a podcast. Since then, we’ve started other projects such as Open Source Thursdays and Watch Party.
Want to talk?
- DM us on Twitter - @hexdevs
- Email us at team at hexdevs dot com.
Thank you for reading!